|Minimum Order Quantity||100 onwards|
|Configuration||Double Row, Four Row, Single Row|
|Precision Rating||P4, P5 P6|
|Place Of Origin||India|
|Hardness||58 - 64 HRC|
|Material Grade||SAE 52100|
|Is It Customised||Customisation|
The Taper Roller Bearings are mainly used for supporting axial forces equally in both direction of bearing. Here, the inner and outer raceways are segments of cones and made with a taper so the conical surfaces of the raceways and roller would all meet at a common point on the main axis of the bearing.
1. Taper Roller Bearings - Inch Size: These are completely different from metric taper roller bearing; the inner ring with roller and cages assembly and the outer ring have individual designations.
· 2. Taper Roller Bearings - MM Size: The designating of bearings is done as per the international standards. The metric bearings have normal tolerances standards.
· Cars, Light Vehicles, Heavy Vehicles and Other Automobiles
· Marine Engines
· Heavy Earth Movers and Industrial Movers
· Agricultural Equipment
· Construction Machinery
· Fork Lift Trucks
· Gears & Drives
· Wheel Assembly
· Presses & Machine Tools
1. 30 / 31 / 32 / 33 / LM / HM series / Inches and MM series
2. 250mm OD (Outer Diameter) maximum capacity
3. Customized maximum till 300mm OD